Logistic Assistant(1325 Views)
About Integrity Watch Afghanistan
Integrity Watch is an Afghan civil society organization committed to increase transparency, accountability, and integrity in Afghanistan. Integrity Watch was created in October 2005 and established itself as an independent civil society organization in 2006. It has approximately 95 staff members. The head office of Integrity Watch is in Kabul with provincial programmatic outreach in Balkh, Bamyan, Herat, Kabul, Kapisa, Kunduz, Nangarhar, Paktia, and Parwan provinces of Afghanistan.
Over the last one decade, Integrity Watch’s work has focused on three major components: (1) Community Monitoring, (2) Research, and (3) Advocacy.
Ever since its establishment, Integrity Watch has tried to encourage active citizenship and community mobilization through its programs. Our community monitoring work has included development of community monitoring tools, mobilizing and training communities to monitor infrastructure projects, public services, courts, and extractives industries. So far, more than 1000 construction projects, more than 3000 open trials, 150 schools, and around 9 different mines have been monitored by more than 450 Local monitors.
Our research work has focused on policy-oriented research measuring trends, perceptions and experiences of corruption and covering wide range of corruption related issues including security and justice sectors, extractive industries, budget and public finance management, and aid effectiveness. The objective is to develop new, ground-breaking empirical research in order to set the agenda, influence decision-makers, and bring to the public attention non-documented and non-explored issues. So far, we have published 42 research reports and 10 policy briefs on the mentioned topics reaching out to millions of people through media and thousands of People directly receiving our reports.
The aim of our advocacy work has been to enhance Integrity Watch’s pioneering role in advocating for knowledge-based decision-making and informed public debate on corruption and integrity issues. Our advocacy work includes facilitation of policy dialogue on issues related to integrity, transparency, and accountability. We have engaged in policy advocacy for issues that communities experience on day-to-day basis while trying to hold the government and service providers accountable. Such issues have included access to information, budget transparency and accountability, aid transparency and effectiveness, effective public services, and other issues related to anti-corruption.
•Assist Logistics officer to provide all logistical services to the organization.
|Date Posted:||06 Dec 2018||Reference:||40/18|
|Closing Date:||18 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Logistics||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist Logistics officer to provide all logistical services to the organization.
• Undertake staff travel facilitation including local and international flight booking, accommodation and etc.
• Coordinate and track movement of goods/assets through logistic pathway.
• Maintain Procurement Department files. Ensure all documentation is available and is properly filed which this include: fuel, vehicles’ log sheet, generator maintenance
• Make sure all purchase requests are entered into the system.
• Receive purchased items/assets, tag and register into online database.
• Ensure inventory list is updated on time.
• Assist Logistic officer in preparation of logistical documents including requests, RFQ, comparatives, PO, GRN, as well as clearance with finance department.
• Assist Logistic Officer in preparation of logistical reports.
• Maintain the Warehouse activity book recording all outgoing and incoming receipts and activities.
• Ensure the maintenance of warehouse building(s), fittings and equipment.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Excellent interpersonal skills and solid team player.
• Fluency in Dari, Pashto and English
• Completion of BBA with additional training in logistics, shipping or warehousing.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience from a similar function or from administrative jobs Encompassing logistics, shipping or warehousing. Strong sense of organization and experience managing a filing system
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Please apply by sending a CV and a cover letter that outlines how your experience and education relates to the skills and experience outlined in the Terms of Reference to: In the e-mail subject line please write “Logistic Assistant” and your name.
The deadline for applications is 12/18/ 2018. However, interviews of suitable candidates may begin as applications are received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!