Manager Information Technology(967 Views)
About Habib Bank Ltd
Habib Bank Ltd established in 2004 as a foreign bank branch in Afghanistan.
Manage affairs of IT to ensure the delivery of quality service to branches and controlling offices for maintenance of operational controls and compliance with regulatory requirement.
|Date Posted:||07 Nov 2018||Reference:||13|
|Closing Date:||20 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implement and manage system procedures, user profiles, IT and day-to-day changes in accordance to needs and requirements to run operations smoothly.
2. To ensure the bank’s network is at all times protected by implementing and supporting end point protection such as antivirus, Network and host‐based intrusion prevention, patch management solution.
3. To enforce the bank’s IT policies for good IT governance by ensuring that installations, systems configurations and user practices adhere to industry standards and best practices.
4. To ensure systems uptime, availability and security of all key applications such as MISYS, Email and internet connectivity.
5. To enforce and manage disaster recovery strategies ‐ Plan and implement to ensure recoverability in case of systems failure.
6. To research and make positive advocacy on the adoption of new innovative technologies that support the bank’s strategy.
7. Implement management decisions for new developments to improve customer experience, while remaining within budget.
8. Manage disaster recovery and back-up procedures, while maintaining information security to safe-guard Bank database and ensure business continuity in case of any disaster.
09. Provide training and guidance to IT & Branches staff on HBL and regulatory systems to ensure optimum performance levels.
10. Provide support to units for producing various MIS and reports for monitoring purposes.
11. All corresponding/queries response related to IT with HOK/DAB and any other organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate.
• Extensive knowledge of financial institution’s.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of IT.
• Proven ability to identify, solve the relevant issues.
• High level of integrity and dependability with stronger sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Professional and friendly behavior.
• Disciplined and hard-worker.
B.Sc. Computer Science / Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s degree is preferred:
Relevant professional certifications or training desirable
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo to the below mentioned e-mail:
Kindly mention the title of position in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
|More jobs in this category|
|IT Operations Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Badakhshan||27 Nov 2018|
|ICT Officer- Female at FHI360/HEMAYAT||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Officer - IS Security ( Re - Posting) at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|NOC Engineer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Senior MIS Specialist (مرکز) at DABS||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Database Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Re - ( آموزگار کمپیوتر ( مرک.. at DABS||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Assistant Manager IT Security at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Senior Officer Applications at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|HMIS Database Developer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|IT Specialist/ Officer at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Adjunct Instructor / Asst. Professor / Assoc... at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|IT Admin at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|